"Fallen Whispers"
See the beauty in the trees.
As the leaves fall,
I think of you.
All the brilliant colors
shimmering from the morning dew.
So refreshing.
The beginning of a new day is here.
I watch the birds fly away
and reailze how content and happy I feel,
knowing that you are now a part of my life.
And as I pick up a fallen leaf from the ground,
I smile.
And I am thankful.
-2002-
written by me.
See the beauty in the trees.
As the leaves fall,
I think of you.
All the brilliant colors
shimmering from the morning dew.
So refreshing.
The beginning of a new day is here.
I watch the birds fly away
and reailze how content and happy I feel,
knowing that you are now a part of my life.
And as I pick up a fallen leaf from the ground,
I smile.
And I am thankful.
-2002-
written by me.
Beautiful! And you were so young.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't that young LOL. I was 27.
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you like the poem, Katie. :)
ReplyDelete