"Praise"
Looking through
the stained glass window,
colors are beaming from the sunlight
and bouncing off my cheeks.
The warmth embraces me,
as I am surrounded in silence
and an overwhelming calmness.
I am not alone.
My eyes glance upward,
towards the sky
and I know that I am blessed;
for You are with me always.
A weightless sensation succumbs me
and my tribulations have vanished.
And while I look through
the stained glass window,
my heart is filled with gladness.
For I am finally at peace
and I thank You.
-2003-
written by me.
Looking through
the stained glass window,
colors are beaming from the sunlight
and bouncing off my cheeks.
The warmth embraces me,
as I am surrounded in silence
and an overwhelming calmness.
I am not alone.
My eyes glance upward,
towards the sky
and I know that I am blessed;
for You are with me always.
A weightless sensation succumbs me
and my tribulations have vanished.
And while I look through
the stained glass window,
my heart is filled with gladness.
For I am finally at peace
and I thank You.
-2003-
written by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please sign your name when leaving a comment. Thanks!