...That is the question.
And I guess I have the answer. "Why not."
This is my first official "blog". I've been debating if I wanted to do this or not. Sure, I've posted blogs on MySpace and even posted a few "notes" over on Facebook every now and then, but this is different. This site is basically a journal and honestly, it's been a while since I've kept a journal. But I think now is as good a time as any, to start up again.
I've been going through a lot in my life recently and it's really made me get back into writing... or at least have serious yearnings to write. I think this is going to be very theraputic for me. We'll see what happens. God only knows the things that pop into my head lol, mostly random thoughts, songs and everything in between... so it should be interesting.
Read at your own risk lol.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please sign your name when leaving a comment. Thanks!